Apr 8, 2011

happy brithday :D

So today is my dad's birthday and I just really wanted to thank him for putting up with me and my siblings, he's been so great with us and just wants us to be happy. And all I want for him is to be happy as well. He's amazing and I love him -heart- We went out for his birthday to a noodle house, and then came back home to eat cake :D lol and earlier in the day our design class went on a trip to visit the Art Gallery of Ontario aka AGO and then we went to Ryerson to see their annual Mass Exodus Fashion Show. It was a fun filled day with many things to do and pictures (Y). Tomorrow I'm going out to buy my fabric for my prom dress, I'm going to start tomorrow and try to work the whole day, wish me luck (Y). And I'll post up pictures tomorrow, cause I am just super tired right now and want to go to sleep. But uber excited to start making my dress :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]