Jun 16, 2011

almost over

English test tomorrow based on Hamlet and have already finished exams for Design and Music. I have 2 more exams left... English and Philosophy, both on Tuesday... ughh so much studying to do T - T But I finish exams before a lot of my friends, most of them finish on Friday. I get a week of vacation and then I have Graduation lol. That will be fun and sad, it'll be the last time I get to see a lot of my friends, cause they're going away for University but it'll be fun because its our last official day at school. Oh man... Oooh yeah I got another haircut haha, it was on Monday I think.. and Katherine did it for me, it's shorter than the last time I got it cut. It's kinda like a bob cut... lol I don't know how to explain it.. it kinda looks like my hair is always tied up, from the front view at least. But I like it, she was kinda scared that she was going to cut it too short, but I just told her to cut it :P and it looks fine ^^ Too bad I don't have a picture.. another time.. maybe on the weekend I'll do another post with a pic (Y)

Ok well I should get back to studying Hamlet...
"To be or not to be- That is the question..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]