Jun 4, 2011

fun night ^^







Twas Arts Banquet yesterday and it was a lot of fun ^^ the night started at 6 and ended around 12ish. The theme this year was a Night in Paris, ahah I know my dress doesn't really match the theme but that's ok :D I liked the whole LBD with a military twist to it. I went with a gold and black look and paired it with the necklace that had blue accents. And of course a bow headband and my little bag. My feet hurt a lot from dancing and my throat hurts a bit from all the yelling, screaming and singing [loudly] haha. Surprisingly a lot of people were either wearing black, purple or blue.. but I gotta admit people looked good and stylish, both guys and girls (Y) and the Arts Banquet [imo] was better than Prom. The overall atmosphere of Arts Banquet was just better than Prom (Y). But I'm sad that this is the last one of my high school days, I've been to all of them since grade 9 and had an amazing time at each one. 

On another note, I finish my exams on the 21st with English in the morning and Philosophy in the afternoon... soo much writing and reflecting lol my hand is going to hurt T - T and then the 29th is Graduation. So sad, grade 12 is almost over and until Grad I gotta finish up CPT's and study for tests, you know be a good student (Y) haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]