Sep 11, 2011

the good ol' days


Didn't really do much today, I was suppose to go buy my art supplies but I got lazy. But I can always do it after class tomorrow on my way home :D And went biking earlier with my sister, we played hopscotch at the playground near our elementary school. And as I was biking home the chains got loose on my bike and I had to fix it... of course my hands got really dirty. That's not even how dirty they were, they came loose again while I was a block away from home so my both my hands were filled with grease T    T oh well

Anyways I got a 10 o'clock class tomorrow, but gotta wake up earlier cause I have homework that I need to do at school, *sighs* the life of an art student.. not that bad actually :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]