Oct 24, 2011

yay



So yesterday I went to the creativ festival held at the Metro Toronto Convention Center downtown with a new friend that I met at school, her name is Rachel. It was my first time busing/subwaying downtown by myself, but she, my sister and my friend said that "it's easy, you won't get lost" and they were right, I didn't get lost but I was confused at one point. But you learn from your mistakes right? Aha anyways, it was a lot of fun and I just wish we had more time to hang out downtown. We also took this workshop on how to knit.. took less then an hour and woo I learned how to knit :P And there were also some great books on sale less then $20 [most of them] all different categories such as sewing, fashion, decorating, scrapbooking, arts, knitting... anything creative actually. I wanted to buy some books on fashion but couldn't find a book that caught my eye. Though Rachel bought a book on some Eco DIY fashion projects, I would've bought one as well but that was the last copy.. but it's ok, I still had lots of fun. After going through several booths, it was almost 4:30ish and the event closed at 6.. and it was getting dark so we decided to head home. I was subwaying in the opposite direction as her and finding my way back home wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Also stopped on Pmall and Market Village on my way home, I shall post pictures tomorrow, haven't uploaded them onto my laptop just yet. 


And today I went to Vaughn Mills with my sister and dad, quite a distance from where I live but it's all good. And then got some drinks from Second Cup.. as you can see in the picture above :D It tasted really good... I don't exactly know what it was though... lol just ordered it. Oh yeah and starting tomorrow I get the week off, it's study/reading week for our school (Y) yay but I have a lot of homework to catch up on and I will try not to leave it for Sunday night [oh gosh D:] Well that's about it for my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]