Dec 19, 2011

seriously?




I forgot to upload these the day I actually wore them... this is what procrastination does to me D: anyway both of these were worn not so long ago but recently the weather here hasn't been that cold. I've been able to wear my fall jacket a lot now and not-so-thick-knit winter-y scarves. *sighs* I don't think we're going to have a white Christmas this year :( in my opinion it doesn't feel like Christmas unless it's covered in snow, man this sucks. Well I've got a lot of family Christmas parties coming up, you know what that means? Dressing up in nice clothes :) I absolutely love it, even if it's just one night I still get excited haha. And I'm the kind of person to pick out her clothes the day before, sometimes even a few minutes before I have to leave.. which leaves a mess of clothes on my bed to come back to later that night, haha it's the worst feeling but I clean it up instead of shoving it on the floor. 

I can't believe Christmas is in less than a week :D so happy, I love winter... well I love all seasons but winter especially. Lights shining, snow freezing, decorations hung and presents... oh and family :] I'll be sure to keep posting this week. And New Year's is just around the corner as well, gotta make a New Year's resolutions list, I'll try to follow it this new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]