Oct 13, 2012

take it up a notch

So of course I didn't have school on Monday, seeing as it was Thanksgiving and when I edited the picture I obviously put Monday :/ and I did the same thing for Tuesday's photo which is actually Wednesday's OOTD. Anyway here is this week's OOTW:






Tuesday is probably my favourite outfit of the week, a lace print shirt, striped cardigan, leggings and my purse. And I had lunch at Pizza Hut, which was a buffet (Y) and of course had to do my nails. MAC: Rocker




So this is initially suppose to say Wednesday but yeah.. my mistake. Anyway I wore my colour block knit sweater and some grey skinnies with a brown belt. It's a pretty simple outfit and I didn't have trouble picking it out in the morning. 



Yet another simple well put together outfit, oversized mustard long cardigan, printed long tee and leggings. Thursday was quite cold actually.






It was actually really sunny today but obviously windy. I just wore my long white Fila hoodie and grey leggings. Also I went to Smart Maple, which is a store in Market Village and they had such cute mugs! And I finally got myself a romper/jumper.. it was only $10 and I like the heart print on it.

Darn, I really wanted to post this before 12am because I usually do these posts on Friday but technically it's Saturday.. :/

Anyway have a great weekend, I've got a lot of homework ahead of me (Y)

^^

1 comment:

  1. I love the romper! And did you mix up the outfits? By the description of Tuesday's outfit, it matches Monday's picture.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]