Dec 17, 2012

3 days of fun- Day 1

Today wasn't the best day to head anywhere but I haven't seen Cathleen and Yve in such a long time so we decided to hang out. Actually we're doing this in a 3 day thing. We went to the Christmas Market in the Distillery district :D it was nice and the food smelled great! Too bad it was raining a lot on the way there but by the time it was 4ish the rain cleared up.



There were a lot of nice decorations and festivities like Santa and carolers, but nothing like this huge Christmas tree. What's more festive then a green, red and gold decorated tree ^^.









By the end of the evening [5ish] we headed to Eaton's to grab some food. They also had a nice Christmas display; big sculptures of reindeer's throughout the mall and instead of a traditional Christmas tree they had one that lit up and changed colours.





And last but not least and OOTD :D since it was going to rain I just wore my ankle booties, a black hooded coat and my circle scarf for outerwear. Underneath I wore my oversized striped green and white cardigan, fifi print long top, and leggings. I was trying to look festive :D






Well that's it for today, it was a lot of fun and I really missed the two. More for tomorrow :D

take care, night~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]