Jan 15, 2013

hats off!

Another Tuesday off and an outfit post (Y) And I got a new hat today, it's kind of a cross between a bowler hat and a cloche, and there's a bow on it :D






My day was actually really productive, I had this project to do for my design class and it was a powerpoint on Runway Analysis for Pre Fall 2013 trends and styles. Apparently my teacher said it takes 12 hours minimum to finish.. so of course I was freaking out thinking "how am I going to get it done" being that I only started today. And a lot of my friends said it took the whole day to do it. So this morning I was suppose to wake up at 9am to start but I slept in an hour later so I woke up at 10am and started it. I had to go through each designer's collection and look for specific items of clothing and etc. And since I was expecting to finish in 12 hours, I didn't even bother to eat breakfast. So 4 hours later I was surprised because I finished the powerpoint. And it was 2pm.. I didn't go downstairs to eat and my dad was wondering if something was wrong with me haha. I told him I had this project due so I was just trying to get it done asap. 

I'm actually glad I finished so quickly, I just hope it's worth an A (Y) 

Anyway that's it for today, hope you all have a lovely week.

take care~

2 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu estilo y tu blog!! te sigo a partir de ahora para quedarme!!

    te animo a que eches un vistazo a mi blog y me sigas si te gusta
    http://blowoffashion.blogspot.com.es/

    gracias!!

    muchos besos!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]