Feb 3, 2013

more and more updates

It's been a while since I last made a post :/ Anyway here's some random pictures/updates :)






I finally got my hands on these wire headbands; I actually tried making one but it failed, as the wire I used was not able to bend back to its original shape. I need to find better wire (Y) Anyway I got a navy blue with white polka dots and a mustard yellow with red polka dots. They were only a $1.99 and I wanted so much more haha but maybe next time.





Last Thursday.. uhh the 31st of January, was the worst [probably not THE worst] weather of this year so far. It was snowing like crazy and it was super windy... worst combo ever! Anyway the snow was at least ankle high but for once I was actually warm :] And when I got home I decided to curl my hair... lol and do a faux bob which was inspired by Bubzbeauty's latest video. Personally I like my hair longer when it's curled.






So I got two new pairs of black boots... haha I have to admit that I do have quite a lot of black boots. I guess its an addiction. Anyway these were quite cheap and cute. This is the first pair, they're convertible with the high top button down and it's also has a small wedge heel. I love shoes that are versatile and can dress down and outfit or dress up an outfit. I have yet to wear these boots though, I'm waiting for it to stop snowing (Y). I got these in a size 6.




These are my second pair of boots. I thought they were simple yet quite interesting the faux fur trim around the boot and the tie on the side. Although the beads on the end of the tie hit one another while I'm walking so it sounds like bells. These are a size 6 1/2, they're a bit big on me so I had to put insoles in the boot. Nonetheless I still love them. Ooh also they were 2 for $40.




And last but not least, the new layout of my room. Haha my friend Daryl pointed out that it looks the same but just mirrored, its funny cause it sorta is. Although our bunk bed was never positioned beside the door. My dad also added a hat rack since I own quite a few hats and a shelf beside my bunk bed [I'm on the bottom] Haha while I was editing the first picture I noticed how pink our room looked.. but in reality it's not even that pink.

Well that's all for today, hopefully I'll do another post this Tuesday.. that is if I'm not swarmed with homework ^^

take care~

1 comment:

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]