Apr 1, 2013

MIA for way too long

Oh my goodness, I've been gone for way too long. It's been a month (starting tomorrow) since my last post :/ wow that's the longest I've been without doing a post. Okay, so where do I start... Well school has been sucking the social life outta me and honestly I just want it to end. My last exam is on the 19th which is about 2 weeks away and I can't wait. I feel like I have a lot left to do, yet I'm not really getting anything done... I need to work on my time management skills.

Anyway lets get right to the updates, which are mostly OOTD's and the crappy weather.


This was March 6th, and I'm assuming the weather was nice since I'm wearing shorts and a blazer.


March 9th, went to Pmall with my sister; it was their 17th Anniversary. Congrats Pacific Mall ^ o ^


March 10th, it was a Sunday, meaning I went to Church. Me and my pretty self (:


March 14th, the day I slipped on ice on my way home and banged my knee on the concrete and got this gigantic bruise. It tore through my leggings and bled on my tights. I cried a lot. But luckily.. after 2 weeks :/ it's gone (Y).


March 15th, ughh 4hr class. I finally got to wear the dress Kat gave me :D it has bows.


March 16th, went to play pool with a couple of friends. Afterwards went to Market Village and ate McD's and played cards for a few hours.


March 17th, Sunday, Church again. I remember taking this picture while my dad was filling the gas. It was a floral and navy blue kinda day.




March 23rd, did a little shopping and expanded my tights collection. Got these from Forever 21 and they were marked down by a lot. Great prices make me happy (Y).


March 24th, Sunday again, first time wearing this dress. Gotta admit though, it's a bit short :/ I got it from Pmall when I went shopping with Kat, costed me $15. Very cute and chic.


March 25th, my friend said that I looked like my shirt... haha slightly racist Asian joke? 







March 29th, Good Friday, my last day of going meatless :) it was good. Did some shopping at Urban Planet. They has their 1+1 sale, meaning buy 1 get the 2nd for $1. I got this mint green sleeveless top with a draped open back, it was so pretty that I got it in white as well. It was $8, so my second top was $1 meaning $9 in total and $4.50 each. And my I absolutely loved my OOTD. Vintage lace overlay shirt from my mom paired with a high low skirt. Nails- MAC: Purple Majesty.






March 30th + 31st, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday. On Saturday we had a Easter dinner with my aunts, uncles and cousins. It was really great to eat meat after going 40 days without it. And another purchase haha, green 'paper bag' skirt with faux fur trim detail. It's funny because this was the only size left and it was a Large. My mom told me not to get it cause it was too big, but it had belt loops on the side so I told her it was fine. I feel like its more of a winter/fall skirt because of the fur. Oh well I liked it and it looks good with a skinny or fat belt. As well it was only $5. Yay.


April 1st, today is April Fool's haha didn't really mean much to me though. We watched Rent in my film class and my friend bought me a chicken burger from school to celebrate me eating meat again :D The weather was really nice today despite the tornado like wind we had :/

Anyway those were my updates from March, though I'll probably be blogging on a regular day basis once exams are over. So hopefully this will last till then.

Oh my goodness, I've been gone for way too long. It's been a month (starting tomorrow) since my last post :/ wow that's the longest I've been without doing a post. Okay, so where do I start... Well school has been sucking the social life outta me and honestly I just want it to end. My last exam is on the 19th which is about 2 weeks away and I can't wait. I feel like I have a lot left to do, yet I'm not really getting anything done... I need to work on my time management skills.

study hard and take care~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]