Jun 29, 2014

the week after

Its been 4 days since graduating, and I still feel the same as I did when school was over haha. 

Thank you to all the wonderful people I have met at Seneca and the numerous amount of times we have shared together laughing about school and cramming in work like there's no tomorrow. I am truly grateful for having met each and everyone and being able to expand my knowledge over the course of 3 years. Who knew that from the start of 1st year, things would just fly by so quickly... I really didn't think it would. It has been so memorable and I'll never forget those long nights and early mornings. 

The 4 days so far have been filled with food, laughter and great friends.








Celebratory Burgers !!




Taste of Asia- Takoyaki

till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]